7.3.14--Surprise from Quilty Cousin!

Quilty Cousin sent me a surprise package! It traveled here in a little less than 3 days--unlike the one I sent to QC! Look at some of the surprises.


Aren't these the best pushpins ever for a button lover like me? I have plans for special narrow cork boards right at my studio window and these will set them off perfectly.

A double wedding-ring card! This card is a print from the Pilgrim/Roy Collection. The quilt was made about a 1940, by an African-American in Missouri.

These bookmarks are from the Pilgrim/Roy Collection, too. 
They slip over the page and clasp magnetically so they don't fall out of the book.

The Pilgrim/Roy Collection presented Quilts and Color at the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston. The show will be there until July 27, so if you get a chance, stop in. 
QC also sent some FABRIC! It has FISH! It features TURQUOISE! And ORANGE! and BROWN!!!!!




ALSO...a Yoko Saito book! Every single block is delightful. There are 10 projects for purses and bags. The blocks are Japanese Taupes and I think I might even have some of those fabrics--SOMEwhere! 

No comments: