7.14.14--MONDAY MANTRA--TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT

MONDAY MANTRA

TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT 

That didn't convince you? It is just a suggestion, but it might just kickstart a wonderful experience.

Here is my "something different". I plan to try it this week!

Ingredients:
peppers, eggplant, onions, tomato puree, vegetable oil, garlic, salt, acetic acid, spices.

I found it at Big Lots while I was looking for plastic bins for studio organization. 

I looked up the KONEX FOODS company. They make a lot of unusual foods and all of them are GMO-free. I will try some of the others if I like this one. I am planning to put it on crackers. 

Daring, huh?

To dare is to lose one’s footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself. ~Søren Kierkegaard
I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it. ~Pablo Picasso
Progress always involves risks. You can’t steal second base and keep your foot on first. ~Frederick B. Wilcox
Why not go out on a limb? Isn’t that where the fruit is? ~Frank Scully
Yes, risk taking is inherently failure-prone. Otherwise, it would be called sure-thing-taking. ~Tim McMahon
You’ll always miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. ~Wayne Gretzky

Well, after all THOSE wise words, I think I should find something else to try. I hope to report back in a week with something new I have tried.


No comments: