6.20.13

These next few weeks I will be on a quilting retreat, entertaining company again, and then going to a family reunion which will keep me away from my usual routines until mid-July. I have prepared a few posts ahead of time but I may miss some days of posting. Here is the beginning of a series I will call If I lived in Chicago

 If I lived in Chicago, I would...

Visit UNEXPECTED CHICAGO  at the Chicago History Museum and look at  a Comiskey Park baseball signed by Babe Ruth and commemorating the inaugural Major League Baseball All-Star Game in 1933.




Olympia Marble. Notebaert encourages VIRTUAL butterfly collecting!



Go to the Notebaert Museum and take a Butterfly Yoga class.











Emerald Starling

Visit the Lincoln Park Zoo and look at the songbirds in the McCormick House. It is free and open everyday.

No comments: