10.18.13

I wish I could claim that as my own photo but it is not. It came from a new (to me) website called How To Food. That link takes you to the bio of Bob, published Vermont Gourmet. 

This is the recipe I would like to make this weekend.
Roasted Delicata Squash Rings With Sweet Chili Garlic Dipping Sauce from  HowToFood. That link will take you to the recipe.

The first time I had Delicata squash, My MidFloridaSister-in-Law made it for us. I was in love at first bite. It was her Delicata recipe I used with the Dumpling Squash--at least I started with that one.

I plan to go into to town Saturday, so who knows. I may find myself at the grocery, delicata, chili sauce and garlic in my cart... I think I could make some pumpkin swirl ice cream, too, if I had a little encouragement.

No comments: