10.1.13

Tea Time Tuesday and the first of October.

"I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers."
Anne Shirley of Anne of Green Gables, L.M. Montgomery

I have decided to do a whole winter squash/pumpkin/gourd themed October--as much as I can, anyway.

Since this is tea time, I thought about adding some pumpkin pie seasoning to black tea but then it seemed to me that it might be quite nice in a vanilla chai or maybe a red tea. I decided to see if anyone else had the idea and along with some of my old favorites, I found that YES, people HAVE thought of the idea. It seems like pumpkin flavor and theme is the new obsession.

BLACK TEA My grocer carries Celestial Seasonings, but I have never seen this one.
Bigelow is also easy to find, but I have never seen this, either. I believe it is a BLACK TEA.
Next tea time, I will show you what I have found for chai and red teas.
 


No comments: