12.28.11


Here are some of my Christmas goodies. A kit to make make my own ornaments. Anyone who knows me, knows this is something I really enjoy. I especially like beads and snowflakes.  What could be better than to have them both at once--AND I get to MAKE them!
You are not going to believe this, but this little felt bird has a hidden tape measure! There is a little leaf at his behind. If you pull it, you can measure things! 
I happen to love purple. I have since the 1970s. But not just any purple, this specific grapey lavender. I was pretty excited to open this hand knit neck gaiter made by Mom. There is a lovely green one, too, but you will have to wait to see that.
Someone made me a pincushion! It came with the cutest little pins. I especially like the pink/coral petals on this flowery pinwheel. One of my quilty friends made it and I love it.

No comments: