3.11.12


The color test I wrote about yesterday seems quite simple in application as well as result compared to this one http://www.colorquiz.com/quiz.php

I will directly quote my assessment. You will notice the switch in pronouns from "his" to "her" and a couple of other grammar issues. Makes me wonder where they found the text for the results.

Your Existing Situation

"Creative and emotional, looking for ways to further expand those qualities. Looking for a partner who enjoys the same activities. Seeking adventure and new and unusual activities."
Well, who IS NOT looking for a partner to enjoy the same activities? Seeking adventure? Hmmm...I might enjoy travel but I am not the adventurous type. Not if you compare me to a sister-in-law who plans vacations around where the most difficult white-water raft courses run.

Your Stress Sources

"His stubbornness and will-power has become weakened due to current difficulties. Feels overworked and emotionally drain; as if all her work is for nothing and she is getting nowhere. The situation is very real to her and she wants to escape, but has no idea how to do so or how to even approach the situation rationally."
Well, I do not think that is me at all. Not even a little bit. I am a very happy person and I take a lot of satisfaction in my hobbies. I do NOT want to escape!

Your Restrained Characteristics

Current events leave her feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.
No, not really.

Your Desired Objective

"Highly optimistic and outgoing personality. Loves to learn new and exciting things, and craves new interests. Looking for a well-rounded life full of success and new experiences. Does not allow herself to be overcome with negative thoughts or self-doubt. Takes life head on, with enthusiasm. "
I completely agree. Since these statements seem like compliments, do you think most people would agree? Is it a case of newspaper astrology?

Your Actual Problem

"Feeling tension and stress brought on by situations which are out of her control, leaves her feeling helpless, anxious, and in adequate. she escapes the situation by throwing herself into new activities and insisting she get her own way. Appears to be in control of himself, which she isn't, leading to outbursts of anger."
 
Hmm. Not so complimentary, but I have to say there is a kernel of truth here. Did you take this test? How did you do?

No comments: