3.10.12


I took some color related "personality tests". I read The Noble Wife blog and she mentioned that she had taken some of these tests. Now, I don't want you to think I believe these to have any solid scientific foundation, but as with most personality tests, I found it fun and the results interesting. Kind of like the way I feel about newspaper astrology. Which, I have not been following because I do not take a daily newspaper.

Anyway, here is the first test

By accident, I pressed enter before I did any of this test and it assigned a result to me--PINK. Not my favorite color but I AM a glass half-full person.

Your Results: Pink
Pink is your personality color. You see the cup as half full rather than half empty. Playful, intelligent, and somewhat shy describes your personality. Pleasing others makes you happy and you may become sad if you feel others do not see you in the pink glow of happiness.

I did go ahead and "take" the test and came up with a color I do like very much, blue-violet. They got the color right, but I do not find myself to be laden with so many negative emotions. And, I think I might be a "jump right in" person. What do you think?

Your Results: Blue Violet
Blue colors your world with emotion. You seldom jump right in, preferring to stand back and watch people and situations closely. Blue people are calm, but can also spiral into sadness. With so much emotion, tears of happiness, sadness, anger, or frustration are quite common.

This site provided a break down of the participant results. I wonder how many of these were results of people who accidentally pressed the ENTER button too soon. How did you do on the test? Have the cumulative results changed since I took the test?
18% Pink     60% Blue Violet      22% Green       0% Red

I took two other tests. Come back tomorrow to see which one I took next and view my results.

No comments: