1.30.15


Knit-A-Long (KAL) #9 is called Sweater Free For All. I chose MAXFIELD Cardigan by Amy Christoffers from a list of suggested patterns. Technically, IF I FINISH BEFORE DECEMBER 31, my project should qualify in several categories, but I will have to select only one--no dual entries.


If you click HERE, you will find yourself at SAVORY KNITTING, which has bunches of patterns that are interesting. I am looking at the Pomme de pin Cardigan, and the Long Sands Cardigan. Oh! And Bailey Cardigan.

But I didn't choose any of those, I picked MAXfield and if you look at the pictures, you can see I have given myself quite a challenge. I wrote to get permission to show you the pictures, but I didn't hear anything back, so here is a 25% slice of just one of the pictures. I hope it has you clicking the link to see the rest of this ingenious cardigan. If you want to knit along with me, you can buy a copy of the pattern directly from Ravelry.

Surprisingly, the yarns I chose have no orange in them at all...




No comments: