11.28.14--Trader Joe's

Look what I have! Soup from  QuiltyAppliqueFriendSB, who was shopping and thinking about my fondness for Tomato and Roasted Red Pepper Soup! I am very grateful.

I have never been to Trader Joe's, but I have been making a shopping list for the next time I find myself in Roswell, Peachtree City, Marietta, or Chattanooga.

I reviewed a couple of sites that claim they know the best and worst buys for Joe's, but I did not find much that would make it onto my list other than the great soups. Most of the gushing compliments centered around cookies and cheesecakes.


If I drove the two hours to get to one, I would have to remember to have a cooler to bring home some frozen offerings like Tandoori Shrimp or Chile Lime Chicken Burgers. 

I would probably not buy sweet/snacky things, because, generally, I just don't, except I have heard wonderful things about their ginger snaps. Unfortunately, I also read they are chewy. What is snappy about chewy? They seem to have a good reputation for nuts and dried fruit, so I might browse the trail food department. 


Maybe I would have to bring TWO coolers. I can not get enough Indian food and I miss the occasional South East Asian food that the Mills and Colonial area of Orlando has in great abundance.

I never thought I would miss FOOD, but I guess I do.











No comments: