11.30.12

Sure is good to get my sewing machine back! And it works GREAT! I owed a VA wheelchair bag to my Blue Ridge Pieceful Mountain Quilters Guild from a couple months back. We were asked to make bags that loop on the back handles of wheelchairs so military veterans can go from desk to desk with all those papers they have to get processed in order to get their medical benefits organized. They have to wheel their own chairs since there are not enough orderlies or monies for electric wheel chairs. That means they cannot move AND hold all their paper work at the same time. I had some extra fabric so I made two more and put pockets on them. I, myself, always hate fishing around for a pen so maybe these little outer pockets will be handy. The one in the center has a flag patch from the early 1970's--It is VINTAGE!

No comments: