11.19.11

 The leaves are mostly brown with a few reds left. The yellows are just about all gone.


Here is my name badge that I did for Misty Mountain Quilt Guild. The name part is on little beads in a semi circle in the upper left. The pin in that semi circle is the official guild pin.  The red ribbon in the lower left signifies that I helped at the 2011 Quilt Fest. The dangles are from my first shop hop. I got a charm for every shop I hopped. I was supposed to make a Moon-Over-The-Mountain square but I, of course, did it my way. This picture really does not do justice to the fabric and the hand quilting I did. I will try to get another photo of it later.

1 comment:

Michele Bilyeu said...

This is lovely! You really did a great job...it's the kind of thing I would want to see right up close to admire the details! PS..thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Switch profile settings by clicking on your email addy so readers can write you back after a post :)