3.16.17

In February, I posted some resolutions. It has been about six weeks, so here is an update of my progress.

1. 5,000 steps a day for one week, then bump up again until 10,000 is normal (Normal for me is 245)
Most days, level 8. 
Since starting work, this has been ridiculously difficult. Most days I get about 4,000+ and at the end of the day my feet are so swollen and painful, it is difficult to walk. I spend the rest of the evening in my recliner, hoping I don't have to get up to pee. It takes the better part of my first day off before I can walk around without too much pain and by the second day, I am usually able to run errands. I have great shoes and the week before last I was fitted for custom orthotics, so I am well on my way to solving this problem. 


2. Follow my 16 hour fast a day plan
This has been easy to follow, but I have slacked off the last week. I even did one 24 hour fast, but I was so energized, I did not even sleep at all that night after coming off the fast.
At first, I dropped some pounds, but I must be building muscle. My pants and jeans slide off without being unfastened and I have bought a second, smaller belt to hold them up. Still not a swimsuit model, but that ship has sailed.

3. Find live local theater and attend
I haven't even started looking. I will jump right on that after typing up this post.

4. Unpack those two rooms of boxes by March
I did the guest room before March 1, but as you know from yesterday's post, the sewing room is in sad shape. I am not sure if it can be done before March 31, but I am going to try. The first thing that has to happen, is the wire closet shelves have to come out. When I get to that, I will take pictures so you can see what I mean.


No comments: