12.10.10

I finished the Cascade heather pink hat. I decided to make it a tube with a drawstring at the top so it can be worn as a neck warmer. I used every single inch of the Cascade that I had in that one skein. Now all I need to do is knit the little hearts I want to put on the drawstring ends and needle in the yarn tails. I have some sock yarn scraps in pink tones set aside for that. Then it will be ready to photograph.

I started another pair of wrist-warmers in the Debbie Bliss Cashmerino in a beautiful chocolate color. I also have some gray which might make a nice cap for someone. I am going to lunch and then knitting, and I hope to have cast one or another hats before I go.

I have tried to photograph the vest yarn but it will not cooperate. Imagine a strand of red barber-poled around a strand of black, or vice-versa. It looks like equal portions of each color but photographs like a RED yarn with a little black here and there.Come back and check this weekend and see if I have uploaded any kind of photography at all.

No comments: