5.12.15

Yesterday was a regular day. Visit to the recycling station, exchange of books at the library, stop at the grocery store for more things in packages that will end up at the recycling station.

 Great sandwich for lunch, though. Fresh tomato, avocado, and hard-boiled egg on homemade whole wheat bread. It was delicious. 
I was never a fan of tomatoes but I find I am craving them. My Florida-sister-in-law and my Florida-brother have forever spoiled me for fresh avocado.They sent me a huge box of the smooth-skinned kind a while back--grown on their Florida estate.

 I can't wait to be the recipient of fruit from their New York compound.

Sounds grand, doesn't it? My Florida-brother can make anything grow anywhere and when he has spare time and a few inches of black dirt, stand back.





No comments: