11.11.10

This is Borealis colorway (#4) from Knit One, Crochet Too.

I practiced the Knit One Below technique from Elise Duvkote's book with some Noro Silk Garden Lite. I spent several hours across several days getting used to the technique and I have a fairly creditable scarf, on the short side, about two thirds finished.

Next, I decided to try a vest that is in my head. I am planning two front panels in the technique above with Cascade 220 as side and back panels. While I am working on the front panels, I'm puzzling out the rest of it. I might make the back and sides all one piece. I might put in a zipper.

If you know about the Knit One Below technique, you are probably wondering what my other yarn choice will be. I could use the same colorway and start it from the other end of the same ball. If you are reading this, then you know me well enough to guess that I'm not doing it THAT way.

Here it is. This is Twilight (#23) from the same company. It is a good thing that the yarn store from which this was purchased did not have all the choices that are available on the links I have provided. I would like to have 8 balls of at least 10 of the colorways shown!

No comments: