1.10.14


Not much going on, this part of the week.The weather has settled down. I have been reading again. It seems I am still in the mystery zone. 
Probably illustrated by Paul Kidby
I ordered a book from the DiscWorld series devised by Terry Pratchett, and Stephen Briggs, but my library has not told me it has arrived. Some friends recommended it, and I really wanted to try it. I enjoy science fiction and fantasy, but never read a graphic novel before, let alone a series.

I almost picked up a Robert Jordan and considered rereading the Wheel of Time series but in the end, I went to a Medieval nunnery with Margaret Frazer and her detective, Dame Frevisse
Jacket illustrator Warren Madill
 
Has anyone made a television series of these yet? I would think so. I had better check into it.


No comments: